By 2021 Property Maintenance Code:
Ordinance No. 2018-13, Article I
- High weeds, brush, and grass 8" or higher needs to be cut
- Dead trees (Also for right of way areas, alleys, or Parkway)- homeowner's responsibility to cut brush or tree limbs over the sidewalk and streets for clearance.
- Any trailer, boats, RV campers, trucks, cars, or any vehicles in the yard, must be operable and licensed to be on the property. These are not allowed to be in the yard, but are required to be on a hard surfaced area only.
- All buildings (interior and exterior) and property are to be kept in a clean and sanitary condition.
- All structures are to kept in good shape and weather tight.