After Hours Street & Water Emergency Numbers: (815) 985-8311 or (815) 985-8635
Recently, the Village completed this year's roadway maintenance project. Roads that were included in the 2023 Roadway Maintenance Project:
- Greenlee Court from Mitchell Drive to the Western cul-de-sac
- Mitchell Drive from Greenlee Court to Jessica Trail
- Jessica Trail from Mitchell Drive to Gregory Way (does not include the cul-de-sac)
- Wallin Court from David Drive to the eastern cul-de-sac past Jarvis Drive
- Jarvis Drive from Wallin Court to Hawkins Drive
Associated Resolutions are 2023-05R and 2023-06R
That time of year is coming up quick! Updates on snow parking can be found here but make sure to subscribe to receive alerts and notifications for the most up to date information
Snow Removal Ordinance
No person shall park any motor vehicle on any street located within the corporate limits of the Village of Winnebago after snow has fallen to a depth of two (2) inches or more until such time as the snow has been plowed to the side of the street. The Police Department of the Village of Winnebago is authorized to cause the removal from the street of any vehicle parked in violation of these provisions.
The owner and occupant of land abutting the street dedication or right of way upon which a sidewalk exists shall keep and maintain such sidewalk free and clear of ice and snow. Such persons shall remove snow from such sidewalk within twelve hours after the cessation of any snowfall.
When a snow emergency has been declared it will be posted on Channels WIFR, WREX, WTVO, and WQRX.